The latest case involves a 16-year-old from Nottingham, who is originally from Poland, and cannot be named due to his age. The Old Bailey heard last week that the police received a report on September 10 of a person who had provided an online link to a number of terrorist documents. In one of the documents he is said to have made clear how much he hated the British people, referred to his hatred of society and made reference to having joined a true crime community, known as a 'com network'.
Then why is he still here? Deport him!
In a second document, he said that he was 'unlike other mass murders who discriminate against race, skin, colour or gender identity'. 'Each and every one of you piece of s*** humans are disgusting to me,' he allegedly wrote. 'If it is not clear already I am doing this mainly due to suicidal ideation and misanthropy.'
’Suicidal ideation’ yet has failed to successfully kill himself, I note. A liar or just incompetent?
Julia Faure-Walker told a hearing that the prosecution alleges that misanthropy – the hatred of humankind – 'is the ideological cause for the terrorist acts'. It means that the CPS has been able to charge the teenager with preparation of terrorist acts, which carries a potential life sentence.
Great, so we spend more taxpayer money on prosecuting him and if successful keeping him in jail, when a taxi to Heathrow and a one way plane ticket would suffice.
'If humanity is the reason I am not able to live how I want, I might as well make them hurt as much as I do.'
Not able to live ‘how he wants’? That sounds like a clue to his major malfunction to me!
It is more than a year since Jonathan Hall KC, the independent reviewer of terrorism legislation, recommended a new offence of preparing a mass killing without an ideology.
Just in time. How fortuitous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
A reminder, dear reader, that you're welcome to comment as Anon but if so, please invent a moniker to appear somewhere in your text ... it tells Watchers nothing, it does help the readers.