Sunday 21 April 2024

Sanity in diet and exercise

A reposting from another place? Yes … guilty, I confess.

As various commenters wrote on the first one:






This, as I forever bang on about, is the offputting thing with vlogs and podcasts … the clickbaiting, the setting up of the punter who still clicks in, the BS game playing … je deteste.

Also, who’s to say he’s even a doctor? Coz he wears that outfit in a constructed video? And even what he says, e.g. about fruit being not good in sugar … yes and no.

More after the videos:



Also saw these:




All right … my take:

Each person’s metabolism, age, blood group, history, determines much of this.  I can only speak about my situation.

Intermittent fasting is bollox although I find I tend to two meals a day now, eating less on Sunday … that’s just me, ok? But not giving the bod what it needs? Insanity.

Lifestyle too, male-female … these all count … drugs you’re on.

This soup from scratch yesterday with no palm oil, seed oil other, E nos … it was as fresh produce as I could get. Roughly one third meat protein, half good veg in concasse, water, herbs. Has to be one of the best I’ve ever made.

Exercise … key factor for a man at least is muscle mass. This does not mean big, gym rat bulging … no. It means solid muscle inside that skin … huge factor … plus some aerobic … not fanatically but basically to a plan.

Liquid all day. Sip, sip, sip.

Weekend fruit coming up:


Nuff for now at 0815 … next post at 0900.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: