Saturday 18 November 2023

The need for patient yet bloodyminded perseverance now more than ever

This appears at N.O. but the theme is certainly universal, plus I’m too tired to do any more:

Curious anomalies happening here ... please bear with this, dear reader, whilst I unpack it. Incidentally, please note that I’m starting this post at:



Main thing is that none of the anomalies are major in themselves ... just little annoyances on top of one another, as distinct from girls being raped and murdered, young hooligans climbing the Cenotaph, Ukrainian boys being slaughtered due to Zelensky the Clown Crim, let alone what's going on in The States ... etc. etc.

Suffice it to say that these are all petty annoyances ... but nonetheless cumulatively frustrating.  I've just written to reader Toodles and this was more or less the text:

"All the same, there's something quite curious going on here ... every time someone comments at N.O., that comment:

# first comes up on ticker and it buzzes, 
# then appears in my email, 
# then appears in the (moderation panel in the N.O. dash,
# then) in the comments section of the site itself (once clicked through).

Your comment was sent:


... which is 1542 your time, or 3:42 p.m. your time.

Ok, I missed the ticker and buzzer as I'd zonked (meaning, reader, that I'd fallen asleep, not being very well last evening).

However, (Toodles), it did not appear at all in my email inbox.  Stay with me one moment on this ... two comments did appear from Stv, they were sitting there, (but) nothing from Toodles.

Now get this one ... blgr (has been) playing games for two days by hiding the (left sidebar main) menu ... I have to physically press it to open now. If I then press Comments, it suddenly hides the sidebar (main) menu again and I have to re-press (a button) to open (it ... every few seconds during composition).

I eventually got my comments moderation queue open and there were three comments awaiting click-through.

Stv had two, Tds had one.

Then Andy's came through. So, (I) went back to my email and yep ... Andy (had come) up on ticker, with buzzer, then in email, he was also in the moderation, I clicked him through (as is meant to happen).

But not Tds ... no sign in the email whatever. Weird ... there definitely seems something going on here.

Toodles, I'm going to post part of that in a post now I'm awake.

Most curious though. Most."

Reader, you'd also be aware, if you've been following this saga, that our French-based contingent has also been getting grief for quite sometime, plus you know the things with Evts going way back, requiring me to restrategise the posting.

In the back of my mind, it strikes me that this might not be blgr itself but possibly ipad, BT or some other agency in reaction to blgr practice clashing with theirs ... these days, I put nothing past these people.

All right, let's look at Twitter ... at my profile page to be exact:



To get this far, even to post that one picture, I’ve had to work multiple ways around the blockages, such that it is now:


A minute under one hour, simply to work out strategies to even post a picture. Think on’t a few seconds, then multiply that by the screenshots I’d post in a 24 hour period.

In the top right of the profile page screenshot is a black killer. Now, that section under the search box is for the latest tweets from lil ole me … except that someone at Twitter has now kept that black killer’s moosh there for two days, whereas I’ve posted vastly more tweets than that one since.
 
Someone at Twitter is keeping that photo right there at n1, seemingly in perpetuity. Further down, two females are constantly messaging me and only a fool would think it was my irresistible charm. Everyone else’s messages, e.g. Joe Blow from Birmingham, is way down the list. Why?  Who’s doing these things?

Now look at the type of mind required to stick at our task … would you not say that it requires a certain bloodyminded determination?  The type shown by Andrew Bridgen:



I do admire such people … Andrew was a bit iffy on certain issues, a bit Tory let’s say … but then he saw something really quite wrong being done, as many now are seeing … and I’d suggest he’s grown in stature, his sense of right and wrong has become far more clear, as with all of us reading this …

… but remember that the other side, the St Gretas, are equally tenaciously clinging to wrongheaded ideas, stating that they’ll never be moved by us “haters” … you do see where all this is headed. For a start, it’s heading here:


Look at the sheer number of kids across Britain being radicalused like this, to the extent that they’re both too young and too on the kool aid to not question this blind support of Hamas … remembering their recent atrocities on human beings, which is not excusing Nethanyahu in the least, for his part.

And what the hell has that to do with Britain’s invader issue? Or the American? Or Trudeau? Or Micron? Or the Chinese leader in Californication State?

We have an election coming up … more kabuki theatre, and here was a suggestion:


Yes but will we win any seats? We’re up against, in every constituency, the same Uniparty red or blue thinking that’s always been:


… or to put it in a few more words:


Throughout this whole thing, do you get the vaguely uneasy feeling that someone who’s arranged all this sitting back in his drawing room having a good laff about what they’re laying on us plebs … divide and rule.

It’s now:


… and I need sleep, esp. as DAD will drop his drop about 0500 and readers will be awaiting the first post of the day.

Sleep well.

2 comments:

  1. James, in support of your indefatigable tenacity and in opposition to the commie brainwashing of our country's children, I think it's appropriate to remind ourselves of the barbarity of islam:
    Theo van Gogh - murdered in broad daylight, 2004
    Beslan school massacre - 2004
    Bataclan club tortures and murders - 2005
    London bombings - 2007
    London Bridge killings - 2027
    Manchester Arena massacre - 2017
    Charlie Hebdo slaughter - 2025
    London Bridge killings - 2019
    London Bridge attacks - 2021
    This is just a sample of the muslim version of peace and harmony. And they occurred under both Labour and Conservative governments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrections to the dates:
      London Bridge killings - 2017
      Charlie Hebdo slaughter - 2015

      Delete

Unburden yourself here: