Monday 23 October 2023

My Jacqueline……………..An Update

I have not mentioned this before, but I put my complaint regarding the wanton disregard for any decent treatment of my wife Jacqueline by the Hospital Trust to the Ombudsman: to see if they could wring a correct response from the Durham hospital, who sentenced my wife to death by virtue of a DNACPR notice.

The Ombudsman itself is suffering from a bad case of Covid-delay syndrome, with many months forecast for any decision to be arrived at, but I received notification that they have ‘partially’ upheld my complaint, and have told the Trust to apologise to me for the grief and anguish I sustained, now some two years ago.

I will advise on the outcome; but doubt if mere words will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: