Saturday 25 June 2022

Roe vs Wade

The story dominating overnight is obviously this one:








And one below the Read more line sums it up.



Where do we start with these stupid, murderous females with zero respect for life?  I mean, that we've not already said?

You, I, have a body, we make decisions concerning its wellbeing, we take advice or used to, from doctors. We also take homespun advice from trusted people, i.e. that we trust, not those imposed from above.

I can also see the logic of extending that from my own body to that of a pregnant woman, except for one key point.

Murder of a third person in the equation.

The key issue is at what point is the Rubicon, the red line?  The Church says at conception, there is medical evidence it's at a few weeks when the heartbeat starts.

One thing for certain is that at a later stage, especially nearing full term, that is a human being in there.

We can argue for a long time over necessity, e.g. where the baby has gross deformities or where the mother's life is most certainly in danger.

We can also argue over the proliferation of backyard abortions with coathangars once anything is banned.

And then we get to the spiritual argument and I've been posting for two days on the soul and the human spirit, the argument is mainly about when the human soul and spirit are ignored in decision making.

Let's also extend that to the home invader wielding a weapon and intending harm to your family. If I say that I have zero compunction taking that person out, then I'm hardly a pacifist and also it does seem to compromise my view on abortion, until one sees both are in the spirit of saving the unprotected.

Then, of course, there is the victim, avoiding a fate not worse than death ... but death itself:


I also don't speak of my personal life too much, except obliquely or relating to why I can't blog that day.  However, there were two cases I was party to, and maybe one which was hidden from me, when my own child was aborted. [Was it actually my child is not a question I'm suppressing but it's hardly relevant to this post.]

That's the abortion issue itself but of course, as readers here are well aware that's not solely the issue at issue here - it could be gay 'marriage', it could be any issue, e.g. the invaders, designed to split society, and yesterday I posted on who's behind that.

Brian Cates on the miscreants:


To get further to the point, I quoted Derek Prince yesterday and he stated that there were three characteristics of this power's tactics:

1.  Manipulation
2.  Intimidation
3.  Dominion

Just as an aside, I asked what the name was of that voting machine company.

Readers, we are up to our necks in far more than a one-issue fight ... we're in the middle of a very ancient war ... most ancient.  We need to stand and be counted.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely off topic, but why is there such a furore over here what is happening in America over Roe v Wade. All that will happen is pregnant women who want an abortion will simply go to another state where it's legal or, more likely, fly to the UK and have it done, for free, on the NHS before flying home.
    Now, if someone had left a pallet of bricks near the RMT headquarters, THAT, I would be interested in.

    ReplyDelete

Unburden yourself here: