Thursday 23 June 2022

Men, women, children versus the Woke

This insane sh thing is doin' my head in, truly:

https://www.amren.com/podcasts/2022/06/why-do-so-many-young-white-women-think-they-are-boys/

And:

https://www.amren.com/news/2022/06/the-assault-on-childrens-psyches/

Who's pushing it?  Well, the myrmidons and karens drawn in by cabal-narrative.  The SJWs, the Woke feminazi harpies. 

Were I to sit down for a coffee with a lady, a potentially enjoyable experience, and were she to start this sh thing about women's rights ... well, for a start, were I, like most men I know of a certain vintage, to see a real woman genuinely in trouble, yea, even that harpy, sadly ... well, of course the male instinct is to step in to help and protect ... night follows day, dunnit?

What I would probably say to her is, 'I'm more interested in exploring the ways men and women can work together as a team.'  Were she to start to attack me as a man , well there's the test, innit?  Am I a man?  If so, I'd just grin and bear it, then say, 'I'm more interested in exploring the ways men and women can work together as a team.'  Were she to continue her insane rant, I'd get up, pay both our bills at the founter and wish her well.

There's nothing there deeply threatening but there sure is on the second link above.  Ah, that's diabolical and any Wokerati pushing it are on my hit list.  As a blogger and voter of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: