Wednesday 23 March 2022

Legendary Incompetence!

Mr Walker used to rent a garage on a plot of land off Whitecroft Road, Bolton. The land was sold by Bolton Council in 2019 and now belongs to Mr Walker’s neighbour.
But he is still being sent invoices for £64.

Oops! 

“They send it every couple of months, but the council sold the land in 2019. They’re so stupid, they didn’t even know when I rang them that it had been sold.
“I’ve told them about it but still get letters. I’ve had 22 letters of these invoices with six demands from debt collections threatening me with court.”

Let them try! I suspect the magistrates will take a dim view of their time being wasted. 

Paul and Ruth Whitehead bought the land off the council in 2019.
Mr Whitehead said: “Even I’m getting letters asking me to pay the garage fee – and I own it.”

You couldn't make it up, could you? 

A spokesman for the council said: “This looks like an administrative error on our part and we’re getting it fixed.”

How long does it take?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: