Monday 15 February 2021

(Update) One Law for us, but Definitely Another for Them

 

Update to my prior Posting!:-


....................

I don’t normally read or even comment upon these people, their ideals and strange ideas about their privacy, even when they have also revealed that their American mansion has ‘only’ 16 bathrooms: but I do feel comment is necessary when it seems that undue favour has been delivered.

Update:-

On 11th February, Meghan Mullarkey was handed this victory WITHOUT A TRIAL. Courtesy of a Judge

On 15th February we read this.

Now normally I am no conspiracy theorist or apologist. I prefer facts to fiction, but this concurrence, this almost unbelievable happenstance does give me pause to consider just that. Was she given the ‘Victory without a Trial’ because of the impending release of all those headlines?

Mine own opinion?

I reckon the Mail on Sunday should not delay any further before appealing the Judge’s decision. No lawyer I; but that is what I would do, based upon the evidence already in the public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: