Thursday, 6 August 2026

Quack Quack

This is an eth-nat:


Notice though the fist next to the flags. Very Zoomer and Gen X today. The civ-nat though, the hegemony in the west, shown in Farage’s stance, beloved of middle-class white women, particularly in the south-east here … they speak their classic: “Not all of them are like that … why I happen to know some delightful (insert your demographic group) people, salt of the earth, haven’t stabbed, raped or looted anyone once.”

The eth-nat can obliquely retort: “Yes I’m sure there are some fine, upstanding bully dogs, haven’t savaged any lady lately. Therefore bullies should not be banned.” The eth-nat follows that by asking: “If it waddles like duck, quacks like a duck, then what is it most likely to be?”

Look at this perhaps:


I went for a recent, rare, doctor visit and the nurse had not asked about the ethnicity of the doctor I was to see … however, she did mention that my assigned doc was a woman. Er yes? And what? Is there something I’m missing here? She turned out to be a local lass in her late 20s. I was a happy patient. Of our ethnic stock … maybe 95% home country around our parts.

Back to the Sky News/Benedict Spence thing above … are you willing to play that Russian roulette? Or maybe glance at this:


We’re caught between these two extremes, are we not? The civnat says it’s all where you’re born. The ethnat says right, so Obama’s mum can get him inside the Hawaiian border at the end of the flight from Kenya and he’s then American? Or Mahmoud is British? Anchor babe WEFer Bad Enough? Karen Bass, the Ghanian?

Quack quack? And what of Brits born in Rhodesia or South Africa? Lineage stretching back to the middle ages? What of this:


“Hong”, yes? And what of Laila Ahmed El-Meleigy, with the crescent tattoo on her left forearm? Or more openly Zahawi? What of Yusuf, always “minding” Farage at the dais?

Nuff for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reminder, dear reader, that you're welcome to comment as Anon but if so, please invent a moniker to appear somewhere in your text ... it tells Watchers nothing, it does help the readers.