Saturday, 1 August 2026

Digital ID, awkwardness for all, plus built in incompetence

In putting together this Saturday post, the Ceuta situation has been covered across soc-med, Marlon West’s reasonable showing in 25% turnout Manchester has been posted by his daughter, the “election” of a Woke left feminazi has been noted … same old same old … and people are thinking that the electoral process is simply seeing creeps parachuted in to do their worst on voters and the young. Fauci pretend trial goes on.

Thought today I might do this instead:

The answer of course is that it’s nothing to do with age concern … it’s all to do with DigID and OneLogIn, having to use govt approved “proof” of age which really means, just as with flock cameras and other surveillance, plus in all new cars … plus another factor … built in failure of said devices.

I’ve been twice with someone to a supermart in the past half decade and both times, the machine broke down … I flatly refuse to use anything non-human in such matters, including ATMs, esp. if on an outside wall.

Before leaving outside shopping, this was posted overnight:

That’s $AUS … other currencies this morning include:


On top of that, almost all bread based products have the folic acid in there, contra-indicated for stents for a start. You are aware where all this is going. That’s before seed oils, the sky, water, land misuse now, plus plastic particles.

And so to online issues. Nothing is designed to make things go smoothly … quite the opposite. One example … I’m being hit by spam (about 15 an hour currently, which is interesting overnight). Solution on the ipads with Safari and WordPress? Akismet of course. It’s in there ready to switch on, I have an API key which one needs to switch it on.

That key is sitting in the old dash at a different WP blog but can be used for the new as well … so they say. I go in to get it … new dash, not even my old sites are accessible any more. However, if I pay them money … £9, £49 … I can get a new one, containing heaps of meta I personally don’t need … whilst my original API is officially forever on that site, across all WP sites.

All right, I decide to see if it’s doable via the panel they have up there now. Verification needed again. Govt verification. But govt already have every detail needed, so why this all again? One option was £0, whatever I could pay. The whole point was that they’re not really interested in the money … they want private details going into the public domain. That’s where the big money is.

And so it goes on. It’s unfashionable, even anathema to go biblical online … but there is a thing called mark of the beast (very popular with Chinese officialdom just now) in Revelation, without which you can neither buy nor sell.

And that’s where we all are, heading for Them’s beloved 2030.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A reminder, dear reader, that you're welcome to comment as Anon but if so, please invent a moniker to appear somewhere in your text ... it tells Watchers nothing, it does help the readers.