Tuesday 22 October 2024

The fundamental interconnectedness …

 … as Dirk Gently said … of all things …

… is something I’ve just written on elsewhere. In a similar vein, this on Yoko appeared on Gab:

@SoCalMike101 Yoko's family was one of the richest most powerful families in Japan. I used to see them when they lived down in SoHo when I picked my girlfriend up from high school. they would say hello.. But that was NYC. People say the Beatles were created by The Tavistock Institute. 

beatleshistorian.com/?p=436

… while last night, on youtube, I was exploring Lennon and Yoko, among other things.  The trigger word for me is Tavistock, as in child mutilation clinics, Starmer, communism etc. etc.  Round tables, Chatham House, Pigboy Dave … connections, connections.  Goeff Mulgan, Norman Geras, Euston, Bliar. Lowles.

Thing is … there are interconnections but it takes ferreting, plus more than a bit of luck … right place, right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: