Wednesday 13 December 2023

Par for the course …

… in which a multibillion dollar silicone company slaps a little blogger. This just occurred across the way some minutes ago:

(0756)

3.  In reply to Justin’s comment some minutes ago

Here’s the comment:


Oh yes, Justin, very much … the trolls have been at us again, disguising it in highsounding language such as “community standards”.

I almost immediately replied:


… only to get this:


Ho hum … par for the course these days … see Twitter and Gab for ongoing public discussion of the draconian interference at the moment which they’re ramping up pre-2024 of course. Elon is taking a set against it … Elon is being hammered … par for the course today.

Yes, Julia did warn me two days ago and I’ve been wanting to get back to her but with all the other probs being dumped on us … wwweeellllll, just haven’t got to it yet.  

Neither Julia nor I are strangers to this … they’ve “punished” her many times over the years and myself as well … we’ve been on the naughty step more times than … well …

So yes, they did delete my post … par for the course … tricked out in that Woke language. They know we have neither the time nor inclination to appeal to the very people doing it … this is how command and control work.

Why not leave, go elsewhere?  Well let’s just say this is the least bad option around just now.  I’m not fussed, they do it … Julia and I are both appalled and bemused … two “little” players in a war being fought by the heavyweights above … I tend to report on that world stage, Julia reports on personal level Wokery, the type which reflects the whole demise of the west, of increasing lawlessness, interference in private lives etc. etc.

It’s her day today, Wednesday but I had to reply to those who were concerned where the post had gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: