Tuesday 28 March 2023

As night follows day (for now)

 Let’s see if we have this right:

19 times he disparaged indigenous Scots. Right, got that. Versus a Hindu in England:

Right, got that one too … planning another 20 thousand a year, safety ensured by our armed forces.  Hmmmm, is there any alternative to this mayhem, this bad dream?

I notice people suddenly praying for God to deliver them from all this. Pardon me, but if I were gazing down at the rejection of everything I’d offered … the protection, guidance and succour … and suddenly they’d seen what was upon them … and still they flatly rejected me … I think I’d be inclined to say bye bye, I’m off to help those who believe I exist. 

But then again, I’m not God, who moves in mysterious ways. Now, apart from ditching the values underpinning the west, how else did all this come about?  Specifically I mean … as in the grubby politics?

Well, it’s that neat little trick, innit, where coming up to a GE or council elections, the tosser MPs go all moderate, start making promises, luvving the people then, the moment they’re back in, it’s all pile onto the incumbent, hound him out of office and put in someone worse to implement the real agenda of the puppetmasters.

Simple, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I remember Ken Livingstone coming to power in London. His party won the election with a moderate candidate; so moderate, I cannot recall his name; but as soon as the election was over, he was ousted and Mr Livingstone was slotted into place.

    Same with the current government and Mr Snake. And Jeremy 'unt.

    Sucker Starmer, when interviewed by Mrs Mateless on the racist far-left bbc, was asked which would he prefer, government by Westminster or government by Davos. He chose Davos, because it gets things done and Westminster is (my words) a waste of space. But of course while he was attorney general in the last Labour government he sat on his hands and allowed the muslim rape gangs to thrive and prosper.

    Any country that allows itself to be governed by foreigners is not going to thrive and prosper in security and liberty of actions or thought.

    I happen to believe that South Africa is the template for many of the situations in which we are living. And we have Joe Slovos and Nelson and Winnie Mandelas by the dozen in all corners of society. Eager to metaphorically if not literally necklace any dissenters.

    ReplyDelete

Unburden yourself here: