Thursday 9 February 2023

Can’t be unseen (part two of two)

This follows on from the sentiments in part one. It looks at ways information is best disseminated by us, by pundits. But firstly:


And there’s another interesting one over there:


While the musician’s story on YT is interesting, it also applies to pundits or vloggers and bloggers, to tweeters and gabbers.  To my mind, the best platform for instant feedback is Twitter (earlier, I’d have included Gab). It gives enough space to make the comment, retweet etc. and if you need more, then link to a website or vlog.  If I have a “long” to post, then I screenshoot it and post it as a pic.

The engine rooms are the blog and vlog. To my mind, again, the blog is vastly better because you don’t have to sit through hours of tedium and bullsh from the presenter, in order to get the couple of minutes of pure gold. The blog is all about the scrolling wheel (oor finger), links and embedded pics and vids.

Podcasts, to me, are an utter bore, wankfests for narcissists.

Tastes of course differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: