Wednesday 15 June 2022

We were warned

In an April, 2021 phone conversation direct with the NHS, in which I was hesitating, officially, the girl on the phone asked if it was the bloodclots?  I don't want the girl in trouble but that's at least how early we knew.


Literally everyone was warned, repeatedly, before the vaccines were even made available to the public, and was told that it would be foolish, pointless, and potentially deadly to take them. And although it never made any sense whatsoever to inject one single child with the vaxx, now the stupidity of the fathers and mothers will be visited on millions of those unfortunate children.

So what am I to do when someone official in blogging tells me that to say this is disinformation?  No it's not ... that's what she said. She was a public health official.  Different country of course but that's what was said, even back then.

I lean towards loyalty, even in my scepticism.  I'm not a 'tear it all down', not naturally.  In reaction to demonstrable wrong, yes of course it must be stopped, as Gitler had to be once he mobilised.  But overall, I ask if we can't find an accommodation here.

But in the face of a straightout 'that's disinformation', no it's not.  That's what that girl on the phone told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: