Friday 29 April 2022

Our Julia's 13th birthday

If you have time, maybe you could wander over:


I was thinking, seeing that ... just how old is OoL now?  Couldn't find it at Julia's place, although I did find this:


... and as I've lost so many blogs myself over the years, inc. the original OoL, it seemed a forlorn task.  Then I realised that Longrider might have something:
The prime directive of Orphans has never been so important as now, esp. with the advent of this creature yesterday and today:



The main prob for Julia and me is that we're both pretty prolific bloggers at our own sites, plus she has her day job as well, and so we can't really put the time in we need to ... and it does take time to develop and maintain.

We'd like new writers vaguely in the Orphans style, it would be nice, our traffic is modest but steady, I personally like the constraints of a group blog, despite appearances, we do have a different readership, though it certainly overlaps, maybe you have some ideas.

I don't know but there's something nice about OoL ... but we would say that, Mandy Rice.  Anyhoo, we appear to be 11 years old a few days back.

2 comments:

Unburden yourself here: