Tuesday 30 November 2021

The enemy is also inside the gate

We know how the Woke loonies operate, also their masters the cabal, we've seen the apparatchiki karens in action, plus the mob itself who would tear us limb from limb if directed from above - we know that lot ... but the lack of reasoning power of many of those on our side, in opposition to that, is jawdropping.

This was remembered by Joyanna [see my blogrolls] running Paul Joseph Watson and this was, essentially, the tale:


Footage showed a white robed man of South-East Asian appearance [yes, a joke about his origin] wandering the balcony, plus a few others, then the conflagration began and you see the result above.

This isn't the first time the symbolism of Notre Dame has been attacked.  There was the little matter of the placing of the goddess of "reason" on the altar and the mob mocked, as mobs do.


It's always been a target.  I mention again that I am not Roman Catholic, I'm CofE as a matter of fact, but that is not the point here, as PJW points out - it is the cabal + apparatchiki + so called rationalists + mob against those defending our heritage + real reasoners who understand what PJW understands.

Western civilisation is built on a mix of pagan roots + Christian culture/architecture etc. + latter day classicism, which is the secular component. However, it was savaged by the same cabal which is now doing the mandatory vaxxing of children for no reason.  Let me repeat that - no reason.  There is no good reason in these people, just following orders.

As for the French Revolution - well we saw what came out of that - the terror, the savagery, just as much down to Voltaire as it was down to Robespierre and the mob.

So the question of rebuilding Notre Dame arose and suddenly the lowlifes crawled out from under their rocks:


Architecture "expert"?


Even the bloody Chinese are into it through their man, the priest who is anything but Christian:


In fact, it got so bad that the French Senate had to step in - and they're not noted for their religiosity:


See, there's this thing called heritage, one's history, independent of philosophy and religion, there are statues, e.g. of Robert E Lee in the US, Churchill here and whatever you thought of those people, they were history.  Do I want to see the a black cube in Mecca razed?  No.  Do I want to see buddhist temples come down in Thailand?  No.  Do I want to see the heritage of Luxor razed?  Of course not.

Why not?  Because I was brought up in a civilised society - that's their heritage, as long as they stay the hell out of mine, unless they're approaching with respect.  It's not just the death cult, is it?  It's not just the Chinese who are the problem.  It is these Woke "rationalists" who are the main obstacle to civilisation.  If you think not, look at any of the revisionist history from feminazi "thinktanks".

Diversity of thought is something we've preserved till now, only for those tolerated to turn around and savage us in return.  I keep coming back to the same meme:


Never forget Pastor Niemoeller's words.  Do that and you've already succumbed to the cabal and its mob.

1 comment:

  1. In the aftermath of the fire I'm sure we all knew that there would be an attempt to desecrate the site and the building. It comes as no surprise to me, I'm pleased to hear that there is resistance within the government. I wonder what the nu pope has to say on the matter.

    Shopping trip today. Morrisons, bus there taxi back. Bus driver not giving change, only accepting exact money or card. I used card. Three people were refused passage. In the shop I forgot to replace my mask until I saw a masked shop assistant, she laughed at my look of horror as I realised. She said, don't worry love, there's loads not wearing one. I put it back on in the taxi, out of politeness.

    ReplyDelete

Unburden yourself here: