Sunday 22 September 2024

The Final Solution

Dangerous when clown world has the young speaking of the “final solution” to old people, something which has been a long time in the making.  This vlog touches on it:


Before looking at that … I never went looking for this … I clicked on some other clip and this started playing, which gave me the first topic today without even looking around … it can be handy, that.

But yes … it’s been a long time in the making. When I was in a class, in what I’ll call Year 4, aged nine I think it was, there were 68 of us in that huge classroom, went to 73 … that’s boomer world, post war. It was only much later that gen x started writing the journo articles and showing how much they hated us having jobs and not standing aside and giving it to them with their single earrings, living at home till they were 50 or ehatever.

Point is … where did this detestation in the media come from … this huge post war number I saw back then were one day going to be “a problem” because one thing succeeding generations did not have was compassion and altruism.

Now, having said that and looking at old fossils like us … we hardly help ourselves in huge numbers … queuing up in the cold for poison jabs … why so trusting?  Why would you heed what a big money doctor be an authority on medicine? Overweight drug? Do some exercise, you sloth.  I mean … the old hardly help themselves.

Also, years ago, on that satanist Winfrey’s show, this Dr. Phil had 10 Lifelaws which were pretty good … and one of them was that “we teach people how to treat us” … in my case, they give me a wide berth and suggestions of eccentricity have been handy at maintaining space. But really … just look at that mask thing and clapping seals in the street … tiktok nurse dances in empty wards.

Where am I going with this? Not the slightest idea … except there must be a return to “old values” where the very young, the vulnerable, the old, are looked after … and that’s very much not so in these cannibal days. A society condoning these things is a dead society.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: