Sunday 2 October 2022

Which, pray, is the ‘scumbag’ here?

The only scumbag here, IMHO, is this Morris creature, herself led astray:

The controversy between Morris and Aldean started after the latter posted a video reel on Instagram in late August showing herself putting on makeup with the caption, “I’d really like to thank my parents for not changing my gender when I went through my tomboy phase. I love this girly life.”

The innocent comments evoked the ire of Morris, who in a tweet called Aldean “a scumbag human” and “Insurrection Barbie,” referencing the Aldean couple’s previously expressed support for former President Donald Trump.

Not backing down in the face of an unhinged, left-wing mob, Aldean has since doubled down on her defense of minors, saying that “[a]dvocating for the genital mutilation of children under the disguise of love and calling it ‘gender affirming care,’ is one of the worst evils” and “children should not be allowed to make these life-changing decisions at such a young age.”

Sigh.  When will this nightmare end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: