Sunday 29 August 2021

Kaisa Markhus

Though I did see it in passing, I thought it something Julia might pick up on and so waited:


Yeeesss, well Julia's humanity towards defenceless creatures is well known and thus I've nothing to say on the matter that people have been getting their knickers in a twist over but I am most interested in what became of the daughter wife.  Did she manage to get out of the country and leave the animals behind?

Yep, seems she did:

A week ago.  Not the staff though:
Kaisa Markhus, who fled Afghanistan last week for her native Norway, was eating dinner with her father in Oslo when she was told he was getting out.
There's quite a dilemma here. It's natural for a man to get his family out of the danger zone first, that goes without saying in my book, so I'm not saying anything about Mr. Penny in that respect. I'd have expected her to kick up a fuss about suddenly leaving him in the lurch like that and also leaving the animals in the lurch but between her hubby and father, plus she's a fair-haired Lara Logan type sitting duck for those animals [the Taliban kind], also her youthful inability to see the whole situation from long life experience - weeellllll, I've nothing really to say on it.

Seems she is or was a member of this lot:


... which explains her being in Afghanistan with impunity, just as those two Norwegian girls headed off to Morocco and had their heads cut off - naivety and foolhardiness do have a nodding acquaintance.

That's not what this post is about - it's about how easily, without wanting it - I was looking for her birthdate - I checked out her bio and suddenly, there was her home address, plus a detailed map of how I could get there. In the light of the current furore, one wonders how wise that is to leave up online.  And the father in Oslo?

As a vehement anti-doxxer, I say anyone who has done that to her needs arresting ... unless she did it to herself ... in which case how bleedin' naive can a kid be who's climbed mountains?  Just like those two Austrian girls fleeing to ISIS, only to be beaten to death by their delightful hosts.  I mean, how does one save them from themselves?

1 comment:

  1. One doesn't. You can warn them but who cares what happens if they ignore advice. Reality is cruel and is Darwinism in action.

    ReplyDelete

Unburden yourself here: