Saturday 24 April 2021

The multicoloured dawn

Just now, I opened the curtains and looked out ... and there, on the horizon, was a red dawn.  

Yep, the blood red sun was rising and disconnectedly, my first thought was what am I going to run as a movie tonight at my site across the way?  

Everyone and everything helps with mnemonics and in this case, Google and Youtube played their part because it was obvious - a Hitchcock film.  

And there was one Hitchcock film I'd love to run but can't find on YT - The Birds.  They're squawking something awful out there right now in RL, one was on my windowsill some days ago - whatever do they have to discuss in the wee hours of dawn?

Earlier today, my memory was jogged about Tippi Hedren, the actress, entered a question about her and lo and behold, these came up from Google:




So, I went to the first entry - the BBC article - and this was it:


Uh huh.  Time now, before going any further, to give a little of my background.  Of my spouses, lifelong partners, 'betrotheds', plus those mutually serious over the journey, inc gfs - the extraction of two was Muslim, one Jewish, one English, one Scottish, one Russian, one Australian, one Serb.

In the light of that and of some other things below, the obvious question is, 'What is racism and what is protection of a culture?'

My stepfather ran a printing works and his area was moved into by Greeks. One evening, he, who'd been in that area for half a century, was told by the Greek heavy mob to move his car so their restaurant customers were not inconvenienced.  They apparently ran that corner of town.

Second memory - I fell foul of certain Chinese thugs in London and in fact, a rare Chinese [in being so tall] stood over me with a rock until called off by a small Chinese man who then took me to play snooker downtown, then back to his place where he cooked me a meal.  I noticed the thug came through at one point, unreservedly apologising.  That was my insight into Chinese society.

As someone with a connection with the family Rhodes and South African mines in my past, there's been quite a bit of cultural hobnobbing over the years.  Getting a bit cryptic here but some will know instantly, I also have a connection with five ports and Haverbrack Avenue, plus a chap called Carnegie, Opel and Alfa Romeo.

All the above is just to set the scene for a repeat of that question: 'What is racism and what is protection of a culture?'

When Nigel was gearing up for the GE, some in the NEC were horrified when he had various flatbeds ready to rollout and on those flatbeds were double-sided billboards and the scene was a horde of 'undocumenteds', 'illegals' pouring in along a road - it was a genuine shot of a mob pouring in but you can imagine the touchstone it became. The trucks did not roll out.

He made a point, laboured it in fact, that there was nothing against immigration via the front door, just not through the backdoor.  He kept mentioning a points system.  At one stage, he spoke of Romanians and went to Romania himself to have a look, supped with Romanians while he was there.  

Now look at DJT - can you get anyone more nationalist than him?  Yet Nigel was welcomed with open arms - which makes a mockery of those on the other side of politics screeching, 'Racist! Racist!'  

I also like the Austrian Generation Identity and Brittany Selner.  I like Marion Marechal le Pen.  When I was in Sicily, I was campaigning for Sud Autonomy in the mayoral elections. Does that make me a racist?

To bring this to a close - where exactly are you on the issue?  Are you, like many, happy enough to see quality migrants bringing skills or even seasonal workers for peak periods, whilst being flatly against open floodgates ... or are you like Tippi Hedren, a woman not using her brain who thought opening America's borders was virtuous, totally oblivious to the types who flood in:
Hedren flew in her personal manicurist to teach a group of 20 refugees the art of manicures. Those 20 women - mainly the wives of high-ranking military officers and at least one woman who worked in military intelligence - went on to transform the industry, which is now worth about $8bn (£5.2bn) and is dominated by Vietnamese Americans.
Not dominated by those the BBC generalised 'Vietnamese Americans' but by warlords, mafia bosses, the very types you do NOT wish to see in your country.  People like Tippi Hedren, woolly headed like Hanoi Jane, would never, ever, see the big picture, how this thing actually works.

And if you and I can see the big picture, does that in itself make us 'racist'?  Juss sayin' like.

Oh, the heading 'multicoloured dawn'?  Nails, I believe, are not all painted red - there are many colours so I'm informed.

4 comments:

  1. Whilst still serving I was trained as a nurse in a major London teaching hospital. When the genocide began in Rwanda a collection was started for one of the other student nurses who was from Rwanda, to 'help her family'.

    I was shunned and vilified for refusing, point blank, to give a penny. Why? I’m not even vaguely racist, I simply didn’t care what colour a person was, but because, having seen (so many times) true refugees, I knew she was, rather than some ‘poor unfortunate’, one of ‘the elite’. As it turned out she was not only a member of the tribe committing the genocide, but her father was the ‘general’ in charge.

    Real refugees, the old, infirm, battered and bleeding women and children, stagger to the nearest (possibly) safe area. They ‘do not’ have resources, money, time and the assistance of ‘authorities’ to travel by sea or air to western nations. Ever!

    Those with skills, education and work ethics ‘succeed’ either in their own countries, or a neighbouring one. Always!

    So? ‘All’ those (military age males) who travel hundreds, or thousands, of miles to come to western nations are the stupid, the lazy, the feckless and the criminals – the ‘failures’. They are also universally from the very group in charge in these failed countries, those stealing, raping and murdering.

    And we are supposed to act surprised that they end up on benefits and committing crimes?

    Like you I support (limited) legal immigration, but what we have, and have intentionally had for decades, is both an invasion, and (as they cheerfully admit/crow about) a deliberate attempt to replace us.

    Look at The US now, the growing racial divisions and open conflict. From conversations had and overheard the divisions are not just as bad here, but known to be so by the average man/woman in the street. The two-tiered ‘justice’ system giving preferential treatment to anyone not white British, hiring/promotion preferences, constant divisions by spurious ‘identities’ ….

    I thought I was alone, but no, the level of anger everywhere away from the ivory towers and grauniad reading chattering classes is … palpable. As I said, I wasn’t a racist, but they have ‘made’ me ‘care’ about race now.

    Powell’s ‘Rivers ...’ speech was a warning they have not only ignored, but is apparently something they wish for. I suppose they hope to use the carnage to gather more power, expecting to remain in the positions of power they so crave. They fail to understand that whilst people are angry at ‘the invaders’ they are livid at ‘the supporters/enablers’. This not end well.

    file:///home/max/Downloads/6.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, excellent post in itself. Shall run it tomorrow, if you permit, at t’other place.

      Delete
    2. Honoured!

      I attempted, unsuccessfully obviously, to link to a meme jpg that's been circulating and summarises my thoughts. It basically stated:

      “You know folks

      I never cared about your sex until you started attacking me for mine, and blaming mine for your choices and problems.

      I never cared who you slept with until you demanded I not just tolerate, or accept but celebrate your choices whilst vilifying mine.

      I never cared what colour you were until you started attacking me for mine, and blaming me for your problems.

      I never cared about where you were born, until you started erasing my history and blaming my ancestors for your problems.

      I never cared about your politics, until you started condemning me for mine.

      I never cared about your beliefs, until you didn’t just say mine were wrong, but evil.

      I never cared, but now I care. My patience and tolerance have run out, and I’m not alone in feeling this, there are millions of us who feel this.”

      Delete

Unburden yourself here: