Monday 26 August 2024

Not this hill? One some months down the track?

Not sure what exactly it was which had our Julia banned from X for a day ... I thought it may have been her own two posts on More Revolving Door Justice or the one before ... If Only PC Rain Had Turned Up.

While pondering that, going through Julia's X files at that platform, I found myself unable to access the site any more ... my bans there having been during the infamous Dorsey and Woke communist karen staff. Now that could mean anything, including things I've been writing ... they never specify ... just say we've offended "the community", whatever and wherever it is situated.

It does make one think though. I was about to run the clip with the waitress who was hit with a cutlery laden plate at Sodnan by one of them and the clip was her trying to press charges ... many have run it today, including SadButMadLad, so I stuck to American atrocities for awhile.

I saw that Allison Pearson and Alex Phillips were going hell for leather about the Two Tier Beloved Leader just wondering how much longer all this complete lawlessness by modern plod can stand in Britain. Problem is ... the 80% say as long as it takes to be rid of you psychos, while the under 20% just say as long as it takes to jail or otherwise silence the 80%.

Interesting times.

...........

Update 2001: Julia's back on X and tearing it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: