Tuesday 11 April 2023

Sleepwalking to oblivion ... or to slavery ... or both?

MftWC at our place has dropped this one in:

MIT confirms that RNA vaccines can be absorbed through the stomach and intestines, so what about mRNA vaccines in meat animals?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-04-09-mit-rna-vaccines-absorbed-stomach-intestines-meat-animals.html#

All right, that specific issue can be followed up at the link but I've just now also written that I've looked out of the window and there seem no chem trails this morning.  Most mornings, they're like this:


... so please, no bullsh, no utter bollox, denying that they're doing it, particularly as soc-med has copious examples from all over the west, from Canada to the antipodes, being posted.

Combine that with the cow interference plus the Fauci deathjabs, plus 15 minute cities, p,us the NHS (Grandpa) ... latest is Hamilton in NZ ... and so, people, just what is it going to take to get normies outraged?

Orphans is a liberty site, for freedom from interference from Them above ... it's obvious we'd run posts of this kind.  But what of those karens and normies out there?  WTF is wrong with those people?

Sleepwalking to oblivion ... or to slavery ... or both?

But even if people are aware, well aware, maybe they're just bewildered, hoping "someone" will rescue them soon ... in a highly rigged electoral process.  What will the May council elections bring that's new?

2 comments:

  1. James, for at least a decade I have been talking about chemtrail; ie. solar radiation management; to my neighbours, to workmen who have done work on my house and garden, to my family. No one will accept it, and no one bothers to just look up. In my view, none of them see it because they don't look at where it is occurring. The other reason, I believe, is wilful ignorance; no one wants to acknowledge it because they then might have to make a decision.
    I have contacted my MP, sending her photographs. She isn't interested, probably for the same reason above, wilful ignorance.
    I have contacted several civil service departments only to be given the run-around with all of them denying any knowledge or involvement in solar radiation management.
    On one occasion, after what I thought was a frosty or snowy night, I found white stuff in my garden. At first, I thought it was snow or hail. but when I picked some of it up, it felt rubbery, something like bath sealant. But it disappeared shortly afterwards.
    These rats in government and the civil service have been spraying stuff into the atmosphere for decades without our consent.
    I have also come to the conclusion that on the days they are not spraying, someone has decided to give us a small present of proper weather for a day or two, with clear blue skies and proper clouds, rather than the milky blue skies and light grey covering that we are supposed to accept as normal weather.
    May God forgive these creatures; I don't know how they all sleep at night, knowing what they are doing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is the weather manipulation factor and there is also a "what are they hiding above their manufactured clouds" factor. Something else to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Unburden yourself here: