Thursday 5 May 2022

A conversation between a jabbed and an unjabbed

Attempting to take a neutral stance for this post, just to try to describe the situation, let me make clear that this stricture does not apply to commenters here and it most certainly does not apply - neutrality - among our gang at t'other place.  But I'll try to be neutral here today.

The Daily Sceptic has a very clear view on it all and their former name - Lockdown Sceptics - gives their line away.  They were not so much anti-vaxx as anti-lockdown.  This is today's headline:
Indian Supreme Court Rules Vaccine Mandates Unlawful as Courts Around the World Push Back Against Pandemic State Overreach
For my own reasons, I was in voluntary lockdown long ago - I told my GP that in late 2019 and she gave me a curious smile at that statement.  Did she know something was in the wind?

Didn't help as I went down with something I thought was flu for the regulation two week run in Jan 2020 and that was that.  Still semi-blogged.  I do have my own concoction of tonic and lemon I sip at times through the day and who knows but it seemed to work for me in winter 2021.

About the sanest conversation I had was with a taxi driver taking me to my one shopping per week. He said he'd had the shots [two at that point I think it was] but he understood why I had not. I said that in my case, I can't, I personally get close to death's door every single flu jab I'd ever had but now I was in worse general health, so I was a prime jab-death demographic.

He took the view that that was his choice in his case, plus mandated for his work, but my choice was best for me.  He appreciated that I'd put on a mask in the back of his car out of respect for his request.  I said that I do wear them where shops get strident but I would anyway close to people so that the usual close up exchange of whatever does not occur ... not virus but just in general, plus it was a layer of clothing for winter. 

Well what's everyone's issue then, he asked.  Issue was, said I, the compulsion, simply that.  Both sides, medically, have strong feelings but only one side tries to force the other to their view, takes their jobs away, prevents others seeing loved ones, sneaks in stealth jabs without saying ... and so on.  Why?

Well, he explained, they feel that with us not doing the same, we threaten their health.  So the non-jabbed must be forced, I asked?  Held down and jabbed or taken from our home to camps?

No, said he, I don't hold with that at all.  But, said I, that's what the unjabbed are getting.  He repeated that he did not hold with that ... and we arrived at my stop.

3 comments:

  1. I have smallpox immunity. I am not concerned about smallpox.
    He has had covid 'vaccine', why is he concerned about covid.
    It is the total mental disconnect that I cannot comprehend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One would think that more apparently intelligent people would notice the absurdities. That they don't suggests a very clever and well prepared plan to mesmerise the majority. After all, there are more psychologists on SAGE than there are virologists.

      Delete
    2. More psychopaths, did you mean, Andy?

      Delete

Unburden yourself here: