Friday 10 September 2021

Protecting Our Borders..?

The number of foreign criminals released from prison on to the streets has reached a record high of almost 11,000.
Official figures show that at the end of June there were 10,882 foreign national offenders who had been released from jail but not deported.
All are subject to deportation because they were handed prison sentences of at least 12 months.

I wonder how many new ones we are unknowingly (or in the case of the 'Tory' government, uncaringly) admitting right now?  

The latest total has rocketed by 176 per cent since 2012, when the number stood at less than 4,000.

Wasn't the Tory Party once the party of law and order? I'm sure I remember it used to be... 

One in eight prisoners in jail in England and Wales are now non-UK citizens, or 9,850 of the 78,000 behind bars.

Will we see that figure rise in the future? I'm not a betting woman, but I'd have a flutter on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unburden yourself here: